, , ,

NYFW – LUISAVIAROMA

07:32

lvr11

lvr4

lvr6

lvr5

lr3

lvr12

lvr8

The details on this bag! In love!

lvr7

lvr3

DETAILS: ASYMMETRICAL DAVID KOMA DRESS | BLACK HEELS | EMBELLISHED DOLCE & GABBANA BAG

Happy Tuesday guys! I am excited to share another look from Fashion Week. I was really excited about this shoot with LUISAVIAROMA because they have the most beautiful designer collection ever! I had originally picked this red Lanvin dress but when I got to the shoot to try it on it was too big. 🙁 I don’t know what it is, but I can’t get enough red right now! Anyone else? These pumps are so good and I’m dying over this dress in deep red.

Thankfully handbags are one size fits all 😉 so I was able to style this sparkly stunner with my look. LUISAVIAROMA  is one of my go-to stops for those one of a kind pieces: a good statement bag or shoe (obsessed with the detailing on these booties!), a dress or even high-end core pieces that I could wear everyday and will still last forever. Also how cute are their kids’ pieces? Dying over these little white sneakers for B!

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with LUISAVIAROMA and ShopStyle.

 



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2cWMiNf

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.