, , ,

Insta Round Up

08:00

ig20

DETAILS: GREY SWEATSHIRT (ON SALE – UNDER $30) | DENIM (ON SALE – 33% OFF) | CAMERA

I always get tons of questions about my camera – I have this one! Also still obsessed with this find from the Nordstrom Anniversary on sale – it’s still 40% off and such a good layer for fall.

ig18

DETAILS: BURGUNDY ADIDAS (WEARING KID’S SIZE | MEN’S SIZES HERE)

I wear my grey sneakers in this style all the time so when I found the same pair in burgundy I didn’t even think twice. I am obsessed with burgundy, especially for fall. This pair is from the kid’s section actually (wearing size 6) – it’s one of the greatest secrets for finding good sneakers plus they are usually a little bit cheaper. Win win!

ig15

DETAILS: LONG CAMEL CARDIGAN (ON SALE – UNDER $25) | STRIPED T-SHIRT DRESS (ON SALE – UNDER $20)| GREY SNEAKERS (LIKE I SAID 😉 | WHITE BASEBALL HAT

T-shirt dresses and sneakers – is there any better combo? Love this swing dress on sale for under $20 (comes in 4 more colors). Also love this sweater – it’s the perfect neutral and a great light layer to transition into fall.

ig14

DETAILS: MAKEUP BY VIVIAN | BASEBALL TEE

Every once in a while, every girl just has to go all out and get dolled up. My friend Vivian is soooo good. Obsessed with this dramatic eye she did! Follow her on insta (@vivianmakeupartist).

ig17

ig19

DETAILS: LEATHER JACKET | GREY KNIT DRESS (ON SALE – UNDER $20) | WHITE SNEAKERS

MARA: LEOPARD PRINT DRESS (ON SALE – 40% OFF) | BLACK ANKLE BOOTIES (ON SAE – 40% OFF) | CAT EARS (ON SALE – 40% OFF)

Shopping for girls is so much fun! Mara got so excited to pick out her back-to-school clothes this year and I love this outfit she put together! Animal print is one of those timeless patterns for any occasion or age, right? And her cat ears! So cute!

ig16

DETAILS: NIKE SLEEVELESS HOODIE | LEGGINGS | BLACK NIKES | SILVER WATCH

BECKAM: NIKE TANK (SIMILAR HERE) | SNEAKERS

I can never have enough Nike – it’s my go-to outfit whenever I just have to run errands for the day or can get away with something more casual. Love this sleeveless hoodie and it’s on sale right now. I can’t get over Mio’s posing for the camera – it’s like he knows when the camera is out! haha

ig1

ig8

DETAILS: BLUSH OFF-THE-SHOULDER TOP | DISTRESSED CUT-OFFS | SANDALS (UNDER $100) | SUN HAT

I’ve been living in off-the-shoulder tops this summer – I love the colorful strap details and flowy silhouette of this one (last seen in the post). Here’s another option under $50 and I looove this one.

ig5

DETAILS: ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT (SIMILAR HERE – LOVE THIS ONE!)

This was one of my favorite beaches in Greece – Paraga Beach. The water is so clear, it was amazing! AND NO SHARKS! THANNNNKKK GOODNESS!

ig2

DETAILS: STRIPED TEE | CUT-OFF SHORTSSANDALS (UNDER $100) | SUN HAT | SUNGLASSES

This outfit sums up tourist staples! Haha but really, I always pack in neutrals and core pieces that you will be able to mix and match with anything. It makes packing in a carry-on so much easier! Love these lace-up sandals under $100!

PIC1

DETAILS: WHITE ONE PIECE (50% OFF HERE – LOVE THIS ONE) | SUN HAT

I have been all about the one pieces this season – there are so many gorgeous styles and unique details that no two are the same. I love this white and black one (a few sizes 50% off here) and obsessed with this one!

ig13

DETAILS: ORANGE PLEATED MAXI (ON SALE – 50% OFF – SIMILAR HERE UNDER $100)

This dress has been one of my favorite buys this year! It’s on sale 50% off here and I also found this version under $100 so it’s a great budget-friendly option.

ig7

DETAILS: STRIPED TOP (SIMILAR HERE) | PRINTED ONE-PIECE | WHITE STRAW TOTE

My favorite beach cover up – a pretty button down tied off as a crop top! Love this patterned one piece.

I am heading to NYFW late tonight! Be sure your following along on Insta (@hellofashionblog) and snapchat(@hellofashblog) to see behind the shows and all my favorite looks!

XX Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2c4xEzm

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.