, , ,

Fall Airport Style

09:59

airportstyle

travel2

 

suede moto jacket

suedemoto

 

airportstyle2

 

silverilywatch

fall neutrals

 

DETAILS:  MOTO JACKET | WHITE TEE (OLD – SIMILAR HERE) | DENIM | NUDE SANDALS | SUNGLASSES | MINI CROSSBODY | SILVER WATCH | TAN FEDORA (OLD – SIMILAR HERE)

Happy Monday guys! It’s always a 50/50 chance you will see me in sneakers and joggers or heels for a flight. (It usually depends on how late I’m running for the airport haha.) If I have work meetings for the day or no time to hit the hotel to change for the day, it’s usually the latter.

I’m so excited to finally be able to wear jackets and sweaters now. Honestly even if it was 85° outside I would probably still wear them anyway 😉 but luckily the weather has dropped so much here in Utah it really feels like fall! This suede moto jacket was one of my favorite buys of the year so I had to add it to our ILY collection! It’s one of my favorites from our latest collection. The color and fit is so good and matches just about everything so you can pair it with jeans and tees for travel style or errands as with a pretty sweater dress or shirt dress for date night.

XX, Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2cwGQMj

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.