, , ,

The Statement Detail Taking Over My Closet

06:30

6

4

3

greenheels3

1

greenheels

2

7

5

DETAILS: BLACK VELVET BLAZER | WHITE KNOTTED TOP (SIMILAR HERE) |  BLACK DENIM | GREEN SUEDE PUMPS | CHANEL BLACK CROSSBODY BAG – SIMILAR HERE – LOVE THIS ONE)  | SUNGLASSES

Black and white doesn’t mean boring. It’s hands down the most timeless color combo and one that will never go out of style and it’s the perfect simple, understated look to add a bright, bold pump to. 😉

I love finding statement pieces in black or white because I know it’s something I’ll be able to wear forever and pair with anything. Knotted details are taking over right now from knotted sleeves to knotted dresses and hems and I’m obsessed! I love a crop length top with an oversized knot (how pretty is this chambray one!). Show some skin for date night or pair it with a high-waisted pencil skirt or trouser to make it office appropriate. It’s such a fresh silhouette that’s current, classic and so sophisticated! I also love the knotted back detail on this one and this off the shoulder is so good!

See a few more great knotted pieces below:

XX, Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2b9bLja

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.