, , ,

A Must-Pack Dress For Any Getaway

05:48

1

10

5

7

3

4

6

8

9

2

DETAILS: WHITE OFF-THE-SHOULDER DRESS (UNDER $100 | LOVE THIS ONE) | BLACK MULES

Happy Monday guys! We are on our way home today and as much as I miss my own bed, I don’t think I could ever have been ready to leave! We had such fun time on this trip and I loved getting to cross Greece off my bucket list (although I’ll definitely be back to see it again soon!). I’ll be sharing more pics and our travel diary soon so stay tuned!

I have been obsessed with all things ruffled. After I got this dress in orange (last seen here) it was so good I had to get it in both pink and white. It’s under $100 and such a steal! I love the pink and purple straps on this one – such a fun detail! It’s a fun flirty dress I would have worn every day if I could have gotten away with it 😉 – definitely a must-pack dress for any summer getaway! Find a few more great ruffled pieces below. 

XX,
Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2aVz83F

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.