, , ,

Summer Patio Party

04:46

pand10

pandora3

pand5

pand7

pandora2

pand4

cheese3

cheese

pandora1

pand9

pand8

Sponsored Ad Content by PANDORA Jewelry and ShopStyle

DETAILS: SILVER NECKLACE AND SEA STAR CHARM | SILVER STACKED RING | PINK LEATHER BRACELET |  SILVER BRACELETS | OCEAN CHARM COLLECTION | PALM TREE CHARM | TEAL CRYSTAL CHARMS | FISH CHARM

My favorite spot in our house in the summer is the patio. We love BBQ-ing or having friends and family over for different events or just to hang out and play games. We’ve been on this kick for cheese plates lately. The kids get into it too and like to pick out new flavors to try at the store, but their favorite part is making their own lemonade and coming up with different things to cheers. Usually it’s really random things like “Cheers to Mio not eating our food!” or “Cheers to B not spilling his lemonade on us.” Really crazy things like that. 🙂

cheers

It’s the little memories we make that are my favorite. I swear the older I get the more sentimental I get about everything. I just got this set of PANDORA Jewelry charms and I love how each charm holds a special memory for our family. The palm tree reminds me of our favorite family trip to Hawaii. The ocean charms remind me of the mother-son trip Beckam and I took to Miami and watching his face light up the first time he swam in the ocean. All of the mint and blue tones (love this one and this ring is my favorite) are perfect for summer and they match with everything. The only problem is they instantly get me craving another family trip to the beach. 🙂

Hope you guys had a great weekend and thanks so much for reading!! Sending you all love!

XX, Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/29uRJwT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.