, , ,

Shades of Blue

08:27

fall style

ily couture fall

navy trench

DETAILS: BLUE ILLUSION SLEEVELESS TOP (22% OFF – CODE: WEEKENDSALE) | NAVY TRENCH (22% OFF – CODE: WEEKENDSALE) | DISTRESSED HIGH-RISE DENIM (UNDER $60 – SIZE UP: WEARING SIZE 26 – MORE SIZES HERE) | NUDE MINI TOTE | GREY WATCH | NUDE HEELS | TORTOISE SUNGLASSES

Happy Friday guys! We are getting ready to head on our trip and I am soooo not ready! So much to still do I am such a procrastinator.

I wore this outfit earlier this week. This illusion sleeveless top (22% off code: WEEKENDSALE) is one of my favorites from our summer collection (also comes in a pretty nude pink) and is on sale for under $25. We also have these tops still in yellow, white and pale blue for under $25. I love the ring detail! My all time fave is this off-the-shoulder top from this post and this post are now under $30 in blue and blush.

We are running 22% off sitewide on ILY just for this weekend! CODE: WEEKENDSALE. No exclusions so hurry and get your favorites on sale 🙂

Shop a few more of my favorite ILY sale pieces below:

XX,
Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2au7I35

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.