I'll Show YOU The Best Tips About Fashion ... Lot of Secrets , Big Gifts And Much More !!!

Pretty Pleats

pleated dress

ombre pleated dress hello fashion blog

hello fashion blog
summer dress

womens fashion

pleated dress hello fashion blog

hello fashion blog banana replublic DETAILS: PLEATED DRESS | NUDE HEELS (SIMILAR HERE) | NUDE TOTE (SOLD OUT – SIMILAR HERE) | SUNGLASSES | SILVER NECKLACE AND CHARM | SILVER STACKED RING | SILVER BRACELETS | TEAL CRYSTAL CHARMS 

I have been obsessed with all things pleats lately! This dress was probably the first one to get me hooked this summer.  I love the mint ombre effect – it’s the prettiest color and such a statement dress! I also love this bright red pleated dress and this lilac pleated midi skirt.

Below are a few more pretty pleats I love:

XX,
Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/29mJtCg
Back To Top