, , ,

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

07:09

nord6
nord12
DETAILS: STRIPED TOP  (UNDER $20) | RIPPED HIGH-RISE JEANS (UNDER $60) | BLACK ANKLE STRAP PUMP  | RED CROSSBODY | RED HAT (UNDER $30)
nord8

DETAILS: NAVY SLEEVLESS TURTLENECKBURGUNDY SUEDE SKIRT

I love this color combo for fall! You can’t go wrong with anything this rich wine color. This turtle neck is a little more expensive but worth the buy, and super versatile. See it styled again in another outfit farther down. I love it so much!

nord2

 DETAILS: STRIPED LONG SLEEVE TEE (UNDER $20 – WEARING SIZE SMALL) | DENIM FLARED OVERALLS (UNDER $70) 

Omg these overalls!! I can not be more excited about them! I may look like I’m 5 heading back to school but how cute are they?! and they are under a $100! This stripes mock turtle neck is also a great staple layering piece! It runs true to size 🙂 

nord3

DETAILS: SUEDE MOTO JACKET (UNDER $150 – WEARING SIZE SMALL) |  GREY HENLEY (UNDER $25 – RUNS SMALL – GO TRUE TO SIZE FOR FITTED LOOK OR SIZE UP FOR OVER SIZED) | BLACK DENIM (WEARING SIZE 25 – TRUE TO SIZE)| GREY SUEDE BOOTIES (UNDER $100)
This might be my favorite outfit from the Nsale. Everything I’m wearing is on sale and they are all pieces that can be worn so many different ways! This jacket is so gorgeous!! It’s such a great purchase for the price point. Also these boots (UNDER A $100)  I wore in multiple outfits are super comfortable and a great staple.

nord14

DETAILS: BURGUNDY TURTLENECK | DISTRESSED BOYFRIEND JEANS (UNDER $70) | NUDE LACE UP FLATS (UNDER $60)

These lace up flats come in 6 different colors and are so cute especially for the price point! I am always a half size larger in flats then heels so they ran true to size for me. Do you love my little photobomber in the back while I shop 🙂

nord7

nord9

DETAILS: OLIVE STRIPED TOP (UNDER $20 – SIZE SMALL) | DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS (UNDER $40) 

These jeans are such an amazing budget buy! They are under $40 and I love the super distressed hem at the bottom! They run a little small go a size up. I’m usually a 25 and went with a 26 (size 0). Also these tops and under $20 and are super comfortable I bought them in multiple colors.

Nord1

 

nord5

DETAILS: BLACK FAUX LEATHER JACKET (SIZE XS) | BURGUNDY LACE-UP LONG SLEEVE TOP (SIMILAR HERE UNDER $40) | BLACK DISTRESSED DENIM (SIZE 25) | GREY SUEDE BOOTIES (UNDER $100 – TRUE TO SIZE)

nord4

 

nord11

DETAILS: BLACK BOMBER JACKET (SIZE XS) |  WHITE FRINGE TOP (UNDER $70) | BLACK TROUSERSBLACK ANKLE STRAP PUMP 
nord10
 

nord13

DETAILS: NAVY SLEEVELESS TURTLENECK (SIZE SMALL) | DENIM (SIZE 25) | GREY SUEDE BOOTIES (LOVE LOVE THESE – UNDER $100 – WEARING SIZE 7.5)

Hey guys! Happy Monday and Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I went in-store last Wednesday and found so many amazing pieces and somehow I keep going online and finding something new! I wanted to share a few of my top picks with you guys. I was going to wait to post until Friday when the sale is open to everyone not just card holders but my favorites are flying out of stock pretty quick. It’s open to the public on Friday so I’ll do a round-up of more of my sale favorites then but here is a great start!

DENIM DENIM DENIM! I always stock up on my denim during the sale and there are so many great styles from designer to budget buys. My two favorite designer buys were this high low hem, and these black distressed ankle skinnies. Frame is hand downs one of my favorite denim designers they fit so good! AG is another and they have some really cute pairs on sale. Love this one!

For budget buys (DENIM UNDER A $100) I LOVE LOVE this pair under $40. The sizing runs a little small so size up  – they are so cute! And this pair is under $60 right now. I have a couple pair of their jeans and they last a long time especially for the price point.

More sale favorites below 🙂 HAPPY SHOPPING!

XX, Christine


source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/29GIXkf

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.