, , ,

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Finds Under $100

05:40

Happy Friday guys! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! I wanted to share some of my favorite pieces under $100 – they are all such steals! I’m usually all about quality over quantity, but when you can get both at an affordable price tag, it’s a win-win! Keep reading for some of my favorite budget buys from the sale and see more of my favorite from my first post here.

Fall Fashion

Hello Fashion Blog

DETAILS: GREEN OVERCOAT (UNDER $75) | TAN WOOL HAT (UNDER $30) | SUEDE BOOTIES (UNDER $100)

I want this hat in every color! It comes in 4 different shades and they are all great for fall. The hat is the perfect style and I love the ribbon detail, plus it’s under $30 – it’s a must-have topper for fall and the perfect addition to any look. I also found this jacket on a random rack and had to try it on! So good! And I’m obsessed with this dusty pink trench also under $100.

There are so many good shoe options included in the sale that you really have to do some work to narrow it down to your top few choices, haha. (The good kind of work, but still!) Love these suede booties and this pair under $100 and this pretty navy mule.

hellofashion

women's fashion

DETAILS: OLIVE BODYSUIT (UNDER $50) | GREEN ARMY VEST (SIMILAR HERE – LOVE THIS ONE UNDER $100) |  DISTRESSED HIGH-RISE DENIM (UNDER $60) | BURGUNDY LACE-UP PUMP (UNDER $100)

Bodysuits and high-rise denim were made for each other. Nothing throws off the pretty silhouette of a good pair of high-rise jeans like tucking in your top, so a bodysuit is the perfect addition. I love this olive bodysuit – it has all the functionality of a bodysuit but how pretty is the wrap detail?!  These shoes are another great buy. You will never regret having more burgundy pieces in your fall wardrobe and I can’t believe these lace-up pumps are under $100.

nord7

DETAILS: OLIVE STRIPED TOP (UNDER $20 – SIZE SMALL) | DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS (UNDER $40)

The perfect striped top! I love long-sleeved striped tees. I’m always layering with them during the fall and winter or tying them off at my waist during the summer to add some pattern to my look. I love this mock-neck tee under $20 and this striped pullover under $25.

Winter clothing

nordstrop

LOOK 3: BURGUNDY V-NECK SWEATER (UNDER $40) | DISTRESSED HIGH-RISE DENIM (UNDER $60) | PLAID SCARF (UNDER $20) | SUEDE BOOTIES (UNDER $100)

Can we talk about the denim selection on sale right now!? So many great styles from some of my favorite brands! Love the distressing on this pair for under $60 (non-distressed pair under $50 here).  This is a great cropped style and I also got these – both under $60.

There are also so many great fall layers included in the sale. This sweater has a great mesh detail and I love an oversized, deep v-neck sweater – this one is under $35. And what’s fall without a cozy turtleneck sweater? Also love this perfect sweatshirt dress.

Nordstrom Women

DETAILS: GREY SWEATSHIRT | DENIMSUEDE BOOTIES (UNDER $100) | TAN WOOL HAT (UNDER $30)

Ok so admittedly these jeans aren’t under $100, but a good pair of AG jeans for over 35% off is still a great find. They barely ever go on sale and AG is one of my top 3 brands for denim. They are a great investment for your wardrobe and will last forever.

This oversized sweatshirt was another one of my favorite picks from the sale. I’m wearing a size medium because that was all they had left; I would probably be a small but I actually like the oversized look too; just pair it with a skinny pant to offset the top. This one is under $35 and the boxy cut gives it a more modern, current feel than a basic sweatshirt.

Ok what about you guys!? What else is on your list for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? I’m totally hooked and keep looking online almost every day to see if anything else jumps out at me haha!

Below are a few more great pieces under $100.

XX,

Christine

*In collaboration with Nordstrom and ShopStyle.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2a5y9Lr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.