, , ,

Harmony of The Seas England Cruise

08:24

Harmony of the Seas

Cruise Ship

The back of the boat has this Boardwalk area that’s all open they have rides, Johnny Rockets, Starbucks, a huge slide, a zip line across the back it feels like a real boardwalk.

Carosel

rc4

Cruise Carousel

Largest Cruise Ship SlideThis is the giant dry slide off the back of the boat! Ahhh it’s sooooo cool! I can’t wait to take the kids on it in the Fall!

Hello Fashion Blog black Dress

On the night we set sail, they had a celebration since it was the first time the ship had been out to see with passengers! Everyone got dressed up and they had a champagne toast!

Hello His Travel

When we were taking off their was hundreds of boats and sail boats in the bay. It was so pretty! I had my aperture on the wrong setting and you can’t really see them but it was so pretty!

Royal Carribean

cruise fashion

Growing up I went on cruises with my family every year. We would go with all my cousins and it was always one of my favorite trips so now every time I step on a cruise ship it makes me nostalgic. I was so excited to team up with Royal Caribbean to experience the maiden voyage of their newest ship – Harmony of the Seas. We went with a few other influencers and it was such a good group – everyone had so much fun! It still gave me that same nostalgia but aside from that it was unlike any cruise ship I had ever been on as a kid.

Each area of the ship felt like a different city. One of my favorite areas on the ship was the Boardwalk. It had a cute carousel, arcade games, hot dogs, Starbucks, the works. I know it’s crazy but hot dogs are one of my favorite foods lol. Of course loaded with onions and all the goods! Cody and I “love to challenge each other” aka we are both crazy competitive. So it was fun to make a date night out of all the games! There was also a zipline and the tallest slide at sea, the Ultimate Abyss (10 stories!). It was sooooo fast! We are going back again in November or December for one of her very first sailings in the US and I can’t wait to take the kids! They are going to be in heaven!

There was so much to see, eat, and do on the cruise that it makes you never want to get off the ship. Another one of my favorite parts was all the food variation. It’s not like the typical buffets anymore, they had so many different restaurants to choose from and a lot of gourmet options. I (of course) had to try Jamie’s Italian – their cured meat and Italian cheese ‘planks’ (served on a board) are sooo good make sure to get one of those for an appetizer! There were more than 20 different places on board to eat – I wish I had gotten to try all of them but next time! Can’t wait to share more this winter!

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Royal Caribbean.

 



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/29OqSQ5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.