, , ,

White Overalls

08:33

Pink short sleeved sweater, White overalls

pink4

pink6

pink2

pink3

DETAILS: TOP (30% OFF CODE: BRDAD) | WHITE OVERALLS (OLD – SIMILAR HERE UNDER $60) | NUDE SANDALS | BEIGE TOTE | WATCH ( BUDGET-FRIENDLY OPTION HERE)  | SUNGLASSES

Happy Friday guys! Sorry it’s such a quick post today – I’ve had family in town and have been enjoying time with them. 🙂 I have been on a serious overalls kick ever since I got this pair that I’ve been wearing on repeat (last seen in this post). I love this white pair for summer. Also this top is now available at 30% off with code: BRDAD. Such a pretty pink and I love the fun pom pom details.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

XX,
Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/1rgA5Wj

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.