Today's Everyday Fashion: The Ultimate Travel Wardrobe from VacayStyle

19:05

View this email in your browser

The Ultimate Travel Wardrobe
from VacayStyle 

June 18, 2016

Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

I love to travel but I hate the packing process! It's something I always dread, which is why I'm so excited about the concept in today's post: VacayStyle. They have designed gorgeous 5-piece collections that, when combined with just two essentials from your closet (a white tank and white jeans), create 12 outfits you can wear on your next trip.

I gave it a try on our recent trip to Amelia Island, and I honestly couldn't believe how many outfits came from seemingly so few pieces! It took 5 minutes to pack, and everything fit into one little bag. (I clearly need to rethink my usual packing methods.)

VacayStyle manufactures in California with travel friendly fabrics, and each order comes with a helpful wardrobe card that illustrates the different outfits you can make with the collection. The quality, especially the beading on the white tunic and the beach bag, really impressed me.

Use exclusive code J20 for 20% off your order with VacayStyle through June 30. When you buy 5 items (the entire collection, or mix and match from the 5 different collections), you get an additional 20% savings (no code needed), and you receive the VacayStyle beach bag, totally free!

Check out all 12 outfits I was able to make with The Belize Collection below, and head over to the VacayStyle website to see all the styles you can mix and match, like their convertible dresses andtwo piece maxis!

 

Which outfit is your favorite?

3. Tunic

Join the Conversation:  

            

Copyright © 2016 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.