Today's Everyday Fashion: How Bloggers Make Money

21:15

View this email in your browser

Today's Everyday Fashion:
How Bloggers Make Money

June 6, 2016

Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

My Disclosure page (linked at the bottom of every post) was in major need of an update. It's shiny and new, and besides the required elements it also answers the question "how do bloggers make money?" because that's what I'm asked more than anything else. Check it out to stay informed about my policies and to satisfy your curiosity!

Today's outfit: What to wear with a perforated top? Pairing it with a similarly perforated skirt and shoes felt like a natural choice. I am not sure how I feel about this outfit yet (like many of the outfits I post, it's half the fun), although I certainly like all the pieces individually. How would you wear it?

Top: J's Everyday Fashion for E's Closet, $42
Skirt: JCPenney c/o, $19 (similar below)
Shoes: Dolce Vita c/o Amazon, $73
Purse: Michael Kors/Macy's, $270 (similarsimilar)
Sunglasses: Express, $18 (similarsimilar)
Earrings: My Stella & Dot
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 23
Rings: My Stella & Dot 12
Approx. dates: Purse is 3 years ago. Skirt and shoes are 6 months ago. Top is recent.

Amazon  /  Michael Kors  /  Shopbop  /  Brooks Brothers
Ann Taylor  /  Kohl's  /  Calvin Klein  /  Saks Off FIfth
Macy's  /  Amazon  /  Macy's  /  Macy's

Join the Conversation:  

            

Copyright © 2016 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.