Today's Everyday Fashion: Full Skirts and Turtlenecks

21:19

View this email in your browser

Today's Everyday Fashion:
Full Skirts and Turtlenecks

June 24, 2016

INSPIRATION: VANESSA JACKMAN VIA WHOWHATWEAR
Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

I just love the idea of pairing a voluminous skirt with a sleek little turtleneck. Taking a cue from my inspiration photo, I ordered this sleeveless top for $10 so I could pair it with a polka dot skirt from last year. I didn't realize a little skin was showing at times until I reviewed the photos (whoopsie!), but I love the overall look and feel of the end result.  It's both comfortable but polished, and proper but flirty. Would you wear this outfit idea?

Top: H&M, $10
Skirt: Jane c/o, $20 (similar below)
Shoes: Payless c/o, $19
Purse: Urban Outfitters, $30 (similar)
Hat: J.Crew Factory, $18
Earrings: My Stella & Dot
Sunglasses: Express, $18 (similarsimilar)
Approx. dates: Purse is 6 years ago. Shoes, sunglasses and skirt are 1 year ago. Top is new.

Join the Conversation:  

            

Copyright © 2016 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.