Today's Everyday Fashion: Breezy Dress and Wedges

21:19

View this email in your browser

Today's Everyday Fashion:
Breezy Dress and Wedges

June 10, 2016

Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

It's already sweltering hot here in Orlando, so I couldn't wait to pull out this dress! It was one of my favorites last summer, and was at the top of my list to repeat. It's hard to look glamorous in the heat but this dress manages to be breezy yet cute thanks to the gorgeous trim and unique shape. I'm also rocking my new wedges here. I have been on the hunt for a subtle, neutral wedge for casual occasions like backyard barbecues, where you want a little heel but nothing too dressy. And...

Dress: Swell c/o, old
Shoes: H&M, $20
Clutch: My Stella & Dot
Earrings: My Stella & Dot
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 234
Ring: My Stella & Dot
Approx. dates: Dress and clutch are 1 year ago. Shoes are new.

"How many owls can you spot?!" This pair of barred owls comes to visit us whenever we're hanging on our dock. They are gorgeous creatures. You can see them up close on my husband 's Instagram account, he takes their picture on the regular!

Join the Conversation:  

            

Copyright © 2016 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.