Today's Everyday Fashion: Alessandra's Button Down

21:19

View this email in your browser

Today's Everyday Fashion:
Alessandra's Button Down

June 3, 2016

INSPIRATION: FAMEFLYNET VIA WHOWHATWEAR
Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

I consider this button front shirt to be an absolute must-have in my closet. I had one for years before I upgraded to this one, but I didn't know if it would work to recreate Alessandra's look. Her shirt appears to be a lightweight softer fabric, while mine is a bit more structured. I was surprised how well it worked in this outfit though, and "good enough" is my preference if that means being able to use something I already own! Would you wear Alessandra's look? 

Shirt: Banana Republic, $30 (similar below)
Jeans: Express, $37 (similarsimilar)
Belt: Limited, $15 (similarsimilar)
Shoes: J.Crew Factory, $48 (similarsimilar)
Purse: Michael Kors/Macy's, $111 (similarsimilar)
Necklaces: My Stella & Dot OneTwo
Approx. dates: Top is 3 years ago. Belt, purse, and shoes are 1 year ago. Jeans are 6 months ago.

Join the Conversation:  

            

Copyright © 2016 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.