, , ,

Tiny Crossbody

06:04

whitepurse

Hello Fashion

white small tote

Off the shoulder maxi

DETAILS: WHITE TINY CROSSBODYFLORAL OFF-THE-SHOULDER | BLUE SUEDE SANDALS | WHITE WATCH | SUNGLASSES

A few months ago I flew out to New York to shoot Dagne Dover’s Modern Mexicana campaign. I fell in love with their brand and the people behind the company. They are all so sweet!  They  have so many cute bags but I think their tiny tote crossbodies are my favorite – I have it in 3 colors (white, pale peach, and grey last seen in this post). It surprisingly holds a lot for how little it is! Like I’m still able to get diapers and wipes in for B! This white one is one of their limited edition colors and I love the pale peach and stingray options – so pretty!

Below are a few pics from our shoot! Which bag is your favorite?

dover3

(Pure White Stingray Tote)

mint tote

Pool Green 15 in Tote)

peachtote

(Pale Peach Tote)

corktote2

cork tote

(Cork Tote – 15 inch)

dagnedover

dover

(White Tote – 13inch)

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Dagne Dover.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/28OSz90

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.