, , ,

The Perfect Pink Mules for Summer

08:17

white and pink outfit

pink loafers

DETAILS: WHITE TEE (ON SALE UNDER $20) | WHITE DISTRESSED DENIM | PINK MULES | BLUSH FUR PILLOW | RUG (SIMILAR STYLE HERE)

I’ve had so many questions already on details from this look on insta that I decided I’d better hurry and share details. These mules (hint they are not Marc Jacobs, that box was just on the floor 🙂 ) are the perfect shade of pink and I love that they are slides – it makes them so easy to wear for the summer. They are also available in a pretty powder blue color. There’s something about wearing white on white that seems so cool for the summer, but I love that surprise hit of pink with this shoe. Also the shoes run a little small I would go a half size up 🙂

Below are a few more great pink shoes that are the perfect way to brighten up your look for summer.

XX,
Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/1PiQdwm

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.