, , ,

The Easiest Way to Find Your New Fragrance

08:05

Hello Fashion Phlur

women's fragrance

Toddler reading

floral maxi dress

at-home perfume trial

toddler reading time

family reading time

Details: OLMSTEAD & VAUX | SIANO | HANAMI | FLORAL MAXI DRESS

I’m always so picky when I’m buying perfumes and lately, since I pretty much do all of my shopping online, I never get the chance to really test the different scents in-store. It usually feels like a guessing game as I spray ten different scents on different spots of my arm trying to see how they smell! Please tell me you can relate?! So for the most part I end up sticking to my tried-and-true favorites, but I feel like different occasions call for different scents so I’ve been wanting to branch out and had the opportunity to try the brilliant new line by PHLUR.

What I like most about the brand is the experience you get shopping for your fragrance. They use lifestyle imagery so you get a true feeling behind each scent and the dropdown for tech specs is amazzzzzing! I know I sound so cheesy right now but I was seriously so blown away because I thought you always sprayed perfume on your wrist and neck, come to find out different scents with different ingredients work better on various parts of your body. Each scent has a spec guide on where to spray, how much, and how long it lasts.

Once you pick your scents to try (all scents are unisex), they ship them directly to your home so you can try for a couple weeks to see what you think. I had the opportunity to try the whole collection and the bottles are so pretty and modern they look like a pieces of art. You know I can’t get enough white 😉 The brand is also super eco conscious, minimizing the use of chemicals in their perfumes and doesn’t test on animals. My favorites were Hanami (light and airy – love the subtle smell), Olmstead & Vaux (a bright, clean scent), and Siano (a little bolder – perfect for a night out). You’ll have to let me know which ones you like the best!

XX,

Christine

* In collaboration with PHLUR



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/28Mh4UB

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.