My Clothing Collection  -New Arrivals are Here! 

13:15

View this email in your browser

My Clothing Collection  -
New Arrivals are Here! 

June 18, 2016

As an email subscriber you're getting an exclusive chance to shop new arrivals before anyone else! Here are 6 new items for summer. I'm totally obsessed and have already been wearing all of them!! These are some of my favorites from the collection, and the last "big batch," as we are nearing the end!

If you have any questions please email me! And please feel free tag me (@jseverydayfashion and/or #jseverydayfashion) and E's Closet (@escloset and/or #escloset) on social media if you post with your new items. I'd love to see your outfits and may even feature them on my blog!
Turquoise Dress
Pom Pom Sandals
 
I've worn this turquoise dress as both a swim cover up and as a casual dress. The color is gorgeous, quality is really nice (both the lining and outer material), and the crisscross strap design is so cute! This dress runs big, S fits like a 4-6.
 
Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward
Pink Tank Top
Pom Pom Sandals
 
I love this pink tank top!! So easy to throw on for summer, and can be worn dressed up with a fancy skirt or dress pants, or dressed down for a casual occasion with jeans. This top runs true to size, I'm wearing the S.
 
Pom Pom Sandals
 
My #1 item for summer, I absolutely had to have a pair of pom pom sandals in my collection! These are genuine leather and great quality in person. Fits true to size.
 
Chambray Top
 
The third and final tie-sleeve off-shoulder top in the collection, and this one is my favorite! It's a few inches shorter than the other two tops, and I love the 100% cotton fabric. Runs true to size around the shoulders, with a roomy fit in the body.
Drop Waist Skirt
 
This textured skirt is so adorable! I love the textured print and unique shape. Runs small (junior's sizing), I'm wearing the M.
 
Textured Dress
 
The perfect mix of loose and structured, I will live in this dress all summer long. The textured flowers are super luxe in person. I'm wearing the S, fits true to size around the neck, with a roomy body.
 
 
Hope you enjoy these new arrivals!!
 

Join the Conversation:  

            

Copyright © 2016 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.