, , ,

Insta Round-Up

08:38

summer stripes

stripes2DETAILS: STRIPED TOP | DENIM | PLATFORM ESPADRILLES (SIMILAR UNDER $200 HERE) | WATCH | TOTE (CELINE – SIMILAR HERE) | SUNGLASSES

Hey guys! I wanted to share details on some of my recent looks from Instagram you guys have asked about. These espadrilles really are that good – they are so comfortable! This is another similar option under $200. Also this stripe top isn’t technically off the shoulder but the neck is so wide on it it’s really easy to wear off the shoulder. It’s such a good closet staple!

off-the-shoulder top

DETAILS: OFF THE SHOULDER TOP (COMES IN 5 COLORS HERE) | DENIM CUT-OFFS (MORE SIZES HERE) | SNEAKERS | MINI BEIGE TOTEWATCH (SIMILAR UNDER $150 HERE)  | SUNGLASSES

The best of both worlds for a summer uniform! A feminine off-the-shoulder top and distressed boyfriend shorts are an effortless combo for those busy errand days during the summer.

pink pleated maxi dress

DETAILS: PLEATED DRESS (ALSO LOVE THIS ONE) | MINI TOTE | SUNGLASSES

This dress!! I’ve talked about it before but some pieces when I see them online I just get so excited it’s like instant obsession! This dress was one of them. I love the soft blush with the bright pink colorblock. It’s one I’m planning to pull out for just about any occasion I can this summer.

pineapple dress

yellow pineapple dress

 

DETAILS: PINEAPPLE DRESS (SIMILAR HERE | OBSESSED WITH THIS PRINT!) | BLUE SUEDE SANDALS | NUDE MINI TOTE | SUNGLASSES

Yellow kind of became my unexpected color crush this summer and pineapples are an It’s such a summer touch but understated. I also love this dress (40% off with code: SHOP40) – it’s such a pretty shade of yellow and the tie detail makes it flattering for anyone. I’ve also been wearing these sandals nonstop since I got them recently! I love the powder blue suede material and best of all they are under $100.

stars and stripes tee

DETAILS: RED STARS & STRIPES TEE | DISTRESSED BOYFRIEND JEANS | RED FRINGE HEELS (OLD – SIMILAR HERE UNDER $100) | WHITE KNOTTED BAG (CELINE – SIMILAR HERE) | AVIATORS | LIPSTICK (RUBY WOO) | WHITE WATCH

We’ve restocked our 4th of July collection again and they are still going so fast! I love the striped sleeve detail on the stars & stripes tee. You can check out the rest of ILY’s 4th of July collection here.

family travel style

DETAILS: WHITE TANK (SIMILAR HERE) | DISTRESSED DENIM | WHITE SLIP-ON SNEAKERS | NUDE MINI TOTE | SUNGLASSES | PINK SUITCASE

CODY: HEADPHONES | WHITE NIKE TEE | JOGGERS | RED NIKE SNEAKERS | GREY BACKPACK | WHITE SUITCASE

KIDS: MATCHING SNEAKERS (KIDS & TODDLER SIZES)

Beckam always has some pretty priceless facial expressions in pictures lol, that kid has so much personality! We had such an amazing time in California this past weekend! Catalina Island is one of my new favorite spots in California. I can’t believe I hadn’t been before now! I highly recommend it!

XX, Christine

 



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/28KzDJN

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.