, , ,

America

07:46

IMG_3853

America baseball shirt

ILY couture Independence day

kids 4th of july tee

mother and son 4th of jluly

His excitement carrying the flag was the cutest/funniest thing ever. He would wave it as high as he could standing on his tip toes trying to get it higher 😉

Hello Fashion Independence day

ily couture fourth of july

I love this picture because when B is really excited he scrunches up his neck like that and gets this big grin!

matching fourth of july outfits

DETAILS: AMERICA BASEBALL TEE | DISTRESSED DENIM | WHITE SLIP-ON SNEAKERS | AVIATORS | WHITE WATCH | LIPSTICK (SHADE: RUBY WOO)

BECKAM: KID’S AMERICA BASEBALL TEE | VELCRO CONVERSE SNEAKERS

I am so excited to share our 4th of July collection with you! Yesterday I was talking on Instagram about how I started ILY COUTURE – and I was surprised how many didn’t know it was my clothing line. I’ve tried to keep them kind of seperate, but it’s such a big part of my life I want to share the process and day to day more with you 🙂 So more of that to come!

cute 4th of july shirt

The Stars & Stripes tee and this America tee are probably my two favorites from our new collection. I especially love the America tee cause I have a thing for matching with the kids! If your wanting something a little more subtle this baseball tee with cut-off shorts is perfect for an understated patriotic look. Tie our off the shoulder star sweatshirt around your waist and your set for a night of fireworks.

You can shop the full 4th collection here. Hope you guys are having a great day!!

XX,
Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/1S73oAh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.