, , ,

3 Pieces To Dress Up Your Joggers

08:16

Joggers and Heels

Hello Fashion Blog Outfits

Mini Givenchy

Christine Andrew Hello Fashion

Women's Fashion

Don’t mind my crazy hair! It was sooooo windy that day my hair was destroyed in 2 minutes 🙂

Joggers and heels

Neutral Outfits

DETAILS: WHITE BODYSUIT (SOOO SOFT I LIVE IN THIS!) | CARGO PANTS (SIMILAR HERE & HERE) | NUDE PATENT PUMPS (SIMILAR UNDER $200 HERE) | BLAZER (SIMILAR HERE) | MINI BEIGE TOTE | SUNGLASSES | SILVER WATCH

Hope you guys had a good weekend! Today’s look is sporty meets feminine –  I knew I had to have these joggers the moment I laid eyes on them. They are super lightweight material and so comfortable. Joggers are such a great piece to dress up for work and are easy to transition after you leave the office to meet friends for drinks or dinner with just a few additions. A bodysuit is a perfect combo with loose-fitting joggers (love this pair under $50). You can easily throw on a blazer to make it work-place appropriate or lose it after work for a night out. I love this white one – it’s an office wardrobe staple, especially for summer. And of course my personal favorite way to dress up just about anything – a beautiful pair of pumps.

You probably remember this bag from my shopping snaps in England! I am so obsessed with the mini. I love the shade of it, the color is so different from all my other bags but still a neutral so it’s easy to match. I have to have shoulder straps on my handbags these days so both my hands are free to chase the kids and I love the delicate size so I’m not cluttering my bag with too much stuff. Somehow I always end up with a suitcase of stuff in my totes 😉

XX,
Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/1UvB6Bl

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.