Today's Everyday Fashion: PANDORA Jewelry Grand Opening at Disney Springs

21:16

View this email in your browser

PANDORA Jewelry Grand Opening
at Disney Springs

May 27, 2016

Skirt 
Similar top herehere
Shoes
Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

On Saturday I partnered with PANDORA Jewelry for a very special event – the grand opening of their store in Disney Springs! The line was literally out the door to get inside and experience the special features like the selfie station (right photo below), and the mystery drawers where for every $150 spent you got to select a free prize to take home (left photo below).

I was dazzled by all the pretty charms and jewelry and had fun playing dress up with the Disney collection, and some of their hero pieces, which have a Disney princess theme. My favorite part of the day was the little girl who mistook me for a real Disney princess. The shape of my top has a Cinderella vibe, so I'm sure that had something to do with it! I absolutely loved wearing this outfit (the top is old but the skirt is new, from my collection) so I will be repeating it soon.

Thank you PANDORA Jewelry for a wonderful afternoon!

All photos courtesy of Reaction Photography.

Today's post is brought to you by PANDORA Jewelry. All opinions, images and editorial decisions are solely my own and presented without prejudice.

Join the Conversation:  

            

Copyright © 2016 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.