, , ,

Memorial Day Sale Round-Up

05:32

ily7

ily6

ily8

DETAILS: BLACK OFF-THE-SHOULDER (20% OFF WITH CODE: LONGWEEKEND) | WHITE DISTRESSED DENIM (15% OFF) | NUDE PATENT PUMPS | SUNGLASSES | SILVER WATCH (25% OFF) | NUDE TOTE (THIS COLOR NOW 25% OFF)

Hey guys! As promised I wanted to share a round-up of some of my favorite sales going on for the 3-day weekend. For starters, everything at ILY Couture is 20% off right now with code: LONGWEEKEND, including our new arrivals like this off-the-shoulder and these pretty illusion tanks (come in 3 colors).

insta3

DETAILS: PINK LACE DRESS 

40% OFF AT NORDSTROM: This is one of the biggest sales at Nordstrom with pieces up to 40% off. There are honestly so many amazing pieces from all kinds of designers that I could spend hours just browsing through the sale. This dress was one of my favorites and the pink one is currently on sale in a few sizes. Love these loafers (40% off) and it’s always a good day to get 33% off AG jeans – they are seriously so comfortable.

HF3

DETAILS: WHITE DRESS (40% OFF) | WHITE TOTE (40% OFF)

40% OFF AT EXPRESS: As part of the Express sale you can get 40% off a ton of pieces including this white lace dress and white bucket bag as well as  this brown lace-up suede dress last seen in this post. Also love this lace-up top.

Office1

Lulu & Georgia is one of my favorite stops for home decor. Right now they are having a spend more save more sale where you can save up to 25%. I’m still obsessed with the artwork and lamp I got there. Find full details on my Lulu & Georgia pieces from my home office makeover here.

Blush Trench

DETAILS: WHITE TRENCH (20% OFF WITH CODE: LONGWEEKEND) | WHITE BODYSUIT  (20% OFF WITH CODE: LONGWEEKEND) | WHITE LACE SKIRT (45% OFF) | NUDE SANDALS | TORTOISE SUNGLASSES | SILVER WATCH | NUDE TOTE

40% OFF AT INTERMIX: I am a new addict to Intermix. They always have some of the most unique designer pieces that are hard to find elsewhere. This amazing skirt is now 45% off and this top is now 65% off – such a steal!

 

sandals

DETAILS: BLACK LACE-UP SANDALS (50% OFF)

I pretty much lived in these sandals the entire summer after I got them! They are one of my favorite shoe brands and have so many great pairs that are part of the sale. This one is 50% off  and I love this sandal that’s 30% off. I’m also obsessed with this brandthis dress (last seen worn as a top here) is now 40% off and how amazing is this one!? I also have and love these extra-distressed jeans that are now 20% off.

Check out a few more of my favorite retailer sales below and have a great long weekend!

Neiman Marcus: Designer sale up to 40% off

Forever21: Extra 30% off sale items with code: EXTRA30

Ssense: Up to 50% off their sale collection

Macy’s: Extra 20% off your order with code: MEMDAY

Saks: up to 40% off their designer collection

XX,
Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/1RzAg4s

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.