, , ,

Distressed Denim Under $60

06:27

pink8

pink5

pink7

pink4

pink6

Pink1

DETAILS: BLUSH OFF THE SHOULDER TOP (ON SALE 25% OFF) | DENIM | FRINGE HEELS (SIMILAR HERE) | GREY CROSSBODY (LOVE THIS ONE) | PRINTED SCARF (SIMILAR HERE)

Happy Friday fam! Who’s ready for the long weekend? I always get excited for the 3 day weekend and sales! You know I’m a sucker for distressed jeans and this pair I wore last week (last seen here) just dipped below $60 on sale! I always get so excited about finding good denim under $100! This off the shoulder top is also 25% off right now – love the long flowy sleeves. Also love this Vince Camuto off-the-shoulder top under $60.

I’ll be putting together a list of some of my favorite sales and pieces this weekend so be sure to check in!

XX,
Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/1qOkq02

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.