, , ,

Beauty: Glossybox 'Glossy Getaway' May Box Review

01:22

Glossybox 'Glossy Getaway' Box*
If there's one time of the month where I get really excited it's when a beauty box arrives on my doorstep. This month Glossybox has really upped it's game to be a real contender on the beauty box market. I love how Glossybox only features affordable brands which makes this box even more exciting when you discover something new. This months box is dedicated to city breaks and their are four collectable boxes, London, Paris, New York and Berlin.

 I'm really impressed with the variety of the selection of products this month and may I mention the yummy popcorn?! I ate the popcorn right after taking these photos and I can report it was delicious!
This months box incudes two full-sized make-up products as well as a moisturiser, cleanser and dry oil.
Propercorn Lightly Salted Popcorn (available at all supermarkets) 

This is the first time I've ever seen a snack inside a Glossybox and I hope it's not the last. I love popcorn as it's reasonably healthy, yummy and a great pick me up snack for between lunch and dinner. 
Bee Good Youth Enhancing Plump and Firm Moisturiser - 15ml full size RRP £23.50

I have never heard of the brand Bee Good and this probably won't be the last time I'll own a product from them as I have used this moisturiser a couple of times on dry patches of skin and it's worked really well. This moisturiser is suitable for all skin types including mature and ageing skin. This moisturiser works to plump, smooth and soften your complexion leaving it dewy and glowing. What's great about this is that all you need is a pea-sized amount to your face after cleansing.

Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser - Travel size  (full size £8)

Can you ever own too many travel sized cleansers? This Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is soap free and is loved by celebrities including Alexa Chung and Olivia Wilde. This product, similarly to the Bee Good Moisturiser is suitable for all skin types. Cetaphil soothes and nourishes the skin as it removes all your make-up. It's best using this morning and evening and rinsing with water.

Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil - RRP £5.99

Now it's may (well coming up to June now) I hope I'll be seeing a few more tanning products inside my beauty box subscriptions. Hawaiian Tropic is a really popular brand for sunscreen and this dry oil has a unique fragrance of exotic flora, fruit and natural ingredients including papaya and mango. 
This dry oil helps pro-long that sun kissed glow and this dry oil is also water resistant so it's perfect for protecting your skin for those pool days.

Absolute New York Velvet Lippie - RRP £4.93

Liquid lipsticks are so popular right now and so I was excited when I heard there was a liquid lipstick in this months box. However, I am a little disappointed with this colour of the lipstick. I would have definitely preferred a nude/brown/red or even a  dark pink.

Revlon Mascara - Full size £9.99

This mascara is no doubt my favourite product in this months box. I am someone who is normally quite fussy with mascaras as when I find one which I like I never really change from it. Revlon recently came out with five different types of mascaras and so I was so excited to try one! This mascara is the ultra volume mascara and it helps maximise and plump each lash. 

Overall I think this is a really good box and well worth the subscription fee. I've found that Glossybox have really been upping their game and I absolutely love the themed boxes they keep coming out with. My favourite product in this months box is definitely the mascara and I'm really impressed with it. I love how there is a liquid lipstick in this months box but I am a little disappointed in the colour I received. I think this is a really good box for those of you who want a pick me up or if you have any holidays coming up!

You can sign up to Glossybox here for £10 a month + (P&P)

What do you think of Glossybox? Have you tried out any of these products?
 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook






source: FASHION-TRAIN http://ift.tt/1U5fPkq

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.