, , ,

Desert Life

08:38

Coachella style

coach8

blush maxi robe

hello fashion coachella style

spring hello fashion style

desert style

DETAILS: WHITE BODYSUIT | DENIM CUT-OFFS | FRINGE BOOTIES | PINK MAXI ROBE (ON SALE! – WEARING SIZE MEDIUM) | HAT | SUNGLASSES

Last week when we went to Coachella it was my first time to Palm Springs/Palm Desert. I was surprised how many flowers and greenery there still was in the desert! We live close to St. George and the desert is completely different there. I fell in love with the little city I hope we make it back soon!

I found this pink kimono/robe on sale and immediately added it to my cart! You guys know what a sucker for pink I am and I love the lace detailing on it. They were sold out of small so I got a medium and its not big at all. Also if you don’t have any body suits yet you need to get some! They are my favorite thing right now! The one I have on in this post I also wore in this post a few weeks ago, I like it cause it’s a thicker white so it’s not see through. Then I also just bought this one. I love how smooth they lay when you want that tucked in look with out all the bunching – they will be your new best friend 😉

Hope you guys all have a great weekend! I am going to do a Coachella round up post next week with what I learned from being a first timer :) XX, Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/1O0iqrj

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.