Today's Everyday Fashion: Blush and Burgundy

21:15

View this email in your browser

Today's Everyday Fashion: 
Blush and Burgundy

October 29, 2015

INSPIRATION: ANN TAYLOR
Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

(I'm kicking it back to a few weeks ago when my hair was longer!) This catalog photo caught my eye because I already had very similar items in my closet. That and blush pink paired with burgundy is such a great color combination. It provides a great dark/light contrast and gives your pastels longevity into the colder months. I'd also pair a burgundy dress with a blush pink coat, or a burgundy skirt with a blush top. Would you wear this color combo?

Top: MJR Sales c/o, old (similar below)
Skirt: Limited, $30 (similarsimilar)
Shoes: Nine West c/o, old (similarsimilar)
Purse: HSN c/o, $68
Necklaces: My Stella & Dot 12
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 123 and Michael Kors
Ring: My Stella & Dot
Approx. dates: Top and shoes are 4 years ago. Skirt is 2 years ago. Purse is recent. 

Join the Conversation:  

           

Copyright © 2015 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.