, , ,

LOTS OF BLACK AND ONE FLORAL DRESS

16:36


Earlier this year I got a cotton dress on sale that was so 90's (well isn't everything these days...) with it's cut and buttons and small floral print, that it almost made scream. Or laugh. Especially since I wore it around the house with clog sandals. Just brown lipstick and a black velvet choker with a camé missing...

But this is actually something of a 2010's does 90's does 40's all depending on what you wear it with. As it is with many things. And here I am winterizing (ok ok, autumizing at this point still) the dress with something warmer - a cardi and thick tights- my beret (how surprising) and black boots. My red velvet MaryJanes would actually be a tad nicer but as my base camp nowadays is mainly the farm with all the mud and dust surrounding it, it's kind of boots time all the time.

The dress is from Indiska.



source: The Freelancer's Fashionblog http://ift.tt/1l05WrL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.