Today's Everyday Fashion: Black Jeans

21:15

View this email in your browser

 

Today's Everyday Fashion: Black Jeans

August 31, 2015

INSPIRATION: EXPRESS
Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

There are two things I love about my inspiration photo: the simplicity of black jeans with a black top, and black paired with cognac brown. I did both in my own copycat outfit, although the addition of the turquoise necklace may have un-simplified it a bit (an easy fix if you prefer the subdued version). During the day I'd switch out the clutch to a cross body in the same color. Overall this is such an easy outfit idea that I'll be keeping in my arsenal anytime I need to throw something on and go!

Tee: Lamixx c/o, $20 (similarsimilar)
Jeans: American Eagle, $37 (similar below)
Shoes: Dolce Vita, $50
Clutch: Limited, $23 (similarsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: H&M, $17 (similarsimilarsimilarsimilar)
Ring: My Stella & Dot, $39
Approx. dates: Tee and clutch are 3 years ago. Jeans are 1 year ago. Shoes and necklace are recent.

Target  /  LOFT  /  Express  /  Blank  /  Gap
Rachel Roy  /  Asos Petite  /  American Eagle  /  Free People  /  Express

Join the Conversation:  

           

Copyright © 2015 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.