Today's Everyday Fashion: Fall Preview

21:03


View this email in your browser

J's Everyday Fashion



Today's Everyday Fashion: Fall Preview

By J on Jul 30, 2015 08:30 am
      

Fashion is funny. We're nowhere near the end of sumer but "fall fashion" is already in full effect. I always try to resist it, but inevitably I start craving fall clothes well before fall actually arrives. Today's look is something I'm planning to wear for fall, and I think all of the items I'm wearing will be favorites this year. Time will tell though, I've still got plenty of summer fashion left in me to finish out the next couple months! Are you still in summer mode or are you already craving fall fashion?

Top: LOFT, $27
Skirt: Bloomingdale's c/o, $68
Purse: My Stella & Dot
Shoes: Charles David c/o DNA Footwear
Necklace: My Stella & Dot
Cuff: My Stella & Dot
Approx. dates: Top is 3 years ago. Shoes are 1 year ago. Skirt, necklace and purse are new.

Mango  /  Forever 21  /  JCPenney
H&M  /  Michael Kors  /  Anne Klein  /  French Connection
Sam Edelman  /  H&M  /  Talbots


Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like Today's Everyday Fashion: Fall Preview on Facebook




 

Copyright © 2015 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email because you signed up at www.jseverydayfashion.com or through a third party contest/giveaway. 

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.